Entries close at Midnight Thursday 16 April 2020
1. The promoter is Roland / Telpro whose registered office is at 306 Kyalami Boulevard, Kyalami Business Park, Midrand, South Africa 1684.
2. The competition is open to all South Africans – Employees of Roland / Telpro and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are ineligible for entry.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on this website.
6. You can enter as many times as you like – there is no limit to entry submissions.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight 16 April 2020 . After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Submit only ORIGINAL entries. Any duplicated or copied videos or ideas will be rejected.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ORIGINALITY HERE. WE WILL BE CHECKING.
Prizes and Draws
Here are the rules concerning the prize and money. This is a competition we are running purely to inspire everyone to create some great videos to share that will lift our spirits and create positivity. We need to set a few rules in place governing the rules and prize money.
Daily Prize Draws – R1000 Cash each – Three Daily
Draws will run for 10 days from Monday 6 April to Thursday 16 April 2020.
Our judges will be looking for the originality and especially entries that stand out in their own category.
Three winners will be chosen each day at 6 PM.
These are not based on popularity, more so on originality and in different categories.
So for example we will not choose three dance videos in a day.
Grand Prizes – Top 3 videos
These will be chosen based on on a variety of factors including their views, likes and shares, but most of all originality.
An extensive judging panel will decide the final winners.
First Prize – R15,000 Cash
Second Prize – R10,000 Cash
Third Prize – R5,000 Cash
Winners must be South African and can be any age.
Prize money will be transferred into a South African bank account supplied by the winner.
Decision and selection of the winners is final and no correspondance will be entered into.
The website will remain active for a year after the end of the competition to continue giving exposure to the entrants